Accessibility and site help
We're committed to making sure everyone has access to our websites. We design them with these accessibility guidelines in mind:
- We make sure that navigation throughout the site works in a consistent way
- We use a standard web font to make it easy for all to read. In most cases, the size of the font can be adjusted according to your needs, using standard browser and operating system options
- All the images are given 'alt text' alternatives except those which are only decorative; the tags for these are left blank
- We never use colour as the only way to convey information
- All links have been written in order to make sense when read out of context.
We have developed our own accessibility guidelines, which take into account standards and accessibility best practice from a number of sources.
If you have difficulty accessing the site or have any comments or feedback, please contact us.
We are constantly improving the quality of the service we provide over the Internet. From time to time this may require upgrading to a suitable browser or amending your computer settings in order to enjoy all the benefits and new services available on the Internet. If you do not have one of the supported web browsers installed on your computer, click on one of the links below to download one.
If you have any technical problems downloading a browser, we recommend you contact your Internet Service Provider.
Still experiencing problems
If your computer meets the requirements but you are still experiencing problems, here is a checklist of possible causes:
- Since security must be tight to protect you, make sure you have 128bit SSL encryption enabled
- Ensure that your browser is set to accept cookies.
If you have any problems checking these details, help is available from the Microsoft and Firefox website.
If you are still experiencing technical problems please contact us.