Santander International Customer Service team
Santander International Visa card team
Monday to Friday – 8am to 9pm (UK time)
Saturday – 8am to 6pm (UK time)
Sunday – 9am to 5pm (UK time)
Call them on +44 (0) 1268 240 787
Visa Global Card Assistance Service
You can call the Visa Global Card Assistance Service 24 hours a day, seven days a week.
The Visa Global Card Assistance Service customer service team will need the following information:
- The name of the bank that issued your card - Santander International
- The country where it was issued to you - UK
- The type of Visa card - Debit
- The 16-digit number on the card - it is vital that you have a record of this number, kept separate from your card
- Your name as it is printed on the card - it is important that you have kept a note of this, separate from your card
They will also ask you a number of other personal details to confirm your identity.
You can find out more information on what to do if you have lost your card on Visa’s website.
If your card is stolen, you should immediately report it to the Police.