The Lions have chosen the island of Jersey as their official training ground to begin preparations for their pre-tour game against Japan at BT Murrayfield Stadium on Saturday 26 June, before departing for South Africa to take on the Springboks.
You can find out more about The Lions by visiting their dedicated website.
Santander International Prize Draw to win tickets to watch The British & Irish Lions training session
We’re giving away 4 pairs of tickets to watch The British & Irish Lions training session on Friday 18 June 2021 at Stade Santander International. The lucky winners will receive tickets to watch the training session. For your chance to win, simply; like, share and comment on the social media post. Please click below to view the terms and conditions.
Training session prize draw terms and conditions
These Terms and Conditions apply to the Santander International Prize Draw to win tickets to watch The British & Irish Lions training session on 18 June 2021 (to be referred to as the “Promotion”). By entering into the Promotion, entrants agree to be bound by the following Terms and Conditions:
- Entry is open to Jersey residents who are aged 18 years or over.
- The Promoter is Santander Financial Services plc, Jersey branch trading as Santander International. 13 – 15 Charing Cross, St Helier, Jersey, JE2 3RP (“the Promoter”)
- Entrants agree to be bound by these Terms and Conditions and any other requirements set out in the material relating to this promotion.
- The prize consists of 4 (four) pairs of tickets to watch The British & Irish Lions training session on Friday 18 June 2021 (“the Prize”).
- No cash or other alternatives to the Prize will be offered and the Prize is not transferable.
- To enter you will need to like, share and comment on the social media post before the Closing Date.
- The promotion opens at 12 noon on Monday 7 June 2021 (the “Opening Date”) and closes at 11pm on Wednesday 9 June 2021 (the “Closing Date”) (the “Promotional Period”). No entries shall be accepted before the Opening Date or after the Closing Date.
- The Promoter accepts no responsibility for entries not submitted due to any technical malfunction, virus, bug, delay or other reason whatsoever.
- NO PURCHASE OF ANY KIND IS NECESSARY TO TAKE PART IN THIS PROMOTION.
- Only one entry can be made per person.
- Four winners will be selected at random and notified via social media on 10 June 2021. Two winners will be selected on Facebook and two winners selected on Instagram.
- The winners agree to the publishing of their name and photograph for the purpose of publicity.
- The decision of the Promoter is final, and no correspondence will be entered into.
- The Promoter reserves the right to amend or close the prize draw without prior notice and the decision of the Promoter is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
- The Promoter reserves the right in its sole discretion to disqualify any individual that corrupts or affects the administration, security, fairness, integrity or proper conduct of this prize draw.
- To the fullest extent permitted by law and excluding death or permanent injury caused as a result of the Promoter’s negligence, the Promoter accepts no liability for loss or injury as a result of the prize draw or receipt or misuse of any prize.
- This promotion is not endorsed by Facebook or Instagram.